Aberdeen World Growth and Income Fund
The value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up and your clients may get back less than the amount invested.
Read the Literature
View latest video
For more information on the Aberdeen World Growth and Income Fund.
For more information
If you’re looking for income from investments, it’s time to search a little further afield. While there are currently very few UK companies able to pay a quality, growing income stream, overseas there are many more in a position to pay out cash to shareholders.
Reasons to invest
- We focus on dividend growth rather than chasing yield
- Capital growth and income – we search for quality income with prospects to grow capital
- High quality, face-to-face research – we meet every company before we invest
- Buy and hold – we disregard short-term market noise and hold our investments for the long term
- If we don’t like a company, we don’t invest in it. We’re not driven by benchmarks. To us, risk is investing in poorly managed companies that do not deliver
||9 October 2009
||IMA Global Equity Income
||MSCI World (RI)
||3.80% (A inc) as at 31 December 2012