Aberdeen World Growth and Income Fund
The value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up and your clients may get back less than the amount invested.
Read the Literature
Get market updates
Receive the latest fund and world market updates directly into your inbox.
For more information on the Aberdeen World Growth and Income Fund.
If you’re looking for income from your equity funds, you need look no further than the Aberdeen World Growth and Income Fund. There are currently very few UK listed companies able to pay a quality, growing income stream, whereas overseas there are many more that are in a position to pay out cash to shareholders.
- Capital growth and income – we search for quality income with prospects to grow capital
- We focus on dividend growth rather than chasing yield
- High quality, face-to-face research – we meet every company before we invest
- Buy and hold – we disregard short-term market noise and hold our investments for the long term
- If we don’t like a company, we don’t invest in it. We’re not driven by benchmarks. To us, risk is investing in poorly managed companies that do not deliver
- Special rates for charity funds. No initial fee and only 1.00% annual management charge
Learn more about the fund
|Aberdeen World Growth and Income Fund
||MSCI World (RI)
||IMA Global Equity Income
||9 October 2009
||4.1%* (A inc)
* as at 31 July 2012